Why we use Arbonne
Very soon after starting TheLifeKey we realised that total Mind & Body Fitness had to incorporate more than just exercise, nutrition and emotional wellbeing. We had to look at what we were putting on our bodies as well as in.
After all, your skin is your largest organ, and we know that anything you put on it is going to be absorbed (that’s how nicotine and hormone patches work after all).
Not only that, but from an emotional perspective how can anyone attain “inner peace” when deep down they know they’re wearing cosmetics tested on animals?
We’ve always known to avoid wearing perfumes and strong chemicals when working with clients, because people can have allergies and sensitivities that can show up in unusual symptoms, but we weren’t actively encouraging clients to ditch the harmful chemicals themselves.
As luck would have it Linda was introduced to Arbonne by a friend and after a lot of research we decided it would perfectly compliment what we were doing at TheLifeKey. So Linda became an Arbonne Independant Consultant.
Arbonne is a 35 year old Skin Care, Cosmetics & Nutrition Company, originally started in Switzerland with it’s HQ in the USA, and has been in the UK since 2007.
Here are some of the reasons we use and recommend Arbonne:
- All of the Arbonne range is botanical, safe & pure. Using the best of nature and the best of green,safe science.
- Free from radicals, toxins, gluten, harmful mineral oils, parabens, chemicals and fragrances.
- The products are clinically tested only on humans and are Vegan and PETA certified.
- Arbonne has a Scientific Advisory Board, made up of professionals outside of the company corporate team, and all studies & trials are conducted and published independently.
- Arbonne has a range of skin and hair care for both men & women, teenagers for all skin types and a fabulous baby care range too.
- Arbonne Essentials, the plant powered nutrition range provides all the nutrients you need with high quality formulas containing unique beneficial botanical compounds. Developed with premium blends of vitamins, minerals, botanicals, superfood antioxidants, enzymes, prebiotics and probiotics for maximum ingredient effectiveness.
- Arbonne is used by many famous household names such as Simon Cowell, Cheryl Cole, Martine McCutcheon, Rachel Bilson to name but a few…they are also used by renowned makeup artists on shows such as The X Factor
Arbonne is not available through the normal high street retail channels, it is sold through Independent Consultants, via an online shop. Customers shop & pay online, with products delivered to direct to their door and the range is also available to our clients in USA, Australia, Canada, Poland, and Taiwan, with additional countries being added all the time.
There are several options to get your hands on the Arbonne range…..
- Visit our Arbonne store – register as a client & buy at the brochure price
- Visit our Arbonne store – register as a “Preferred Client”, pay £15 for a years benefit of 20% discount on all products, effective immediately.
- Visit our Arbonne store – register as an “Independent Consultant”*, pay £56 for a years benefit of 35% discount on all products effective immediately
As a Preferred Client and Independent Consultant you will also be eligible for additional special offers as they arise,
Also, Jersey residents will also receive an extra 20% discount as a result of the UK VAT refund
* Finally, as an independent consultant, you are effectively sponsored into Arbonne by us, and this enables you, only if you wish, to then offer the same options above to your family, friends and colleagues.
Unlike some of the other “Networking” type businesses there’s no high-pressure selling, just a group of very friendly people using and sharing high quality products
For further information on the Arbonne products ( as well as the serious business opportunity and compensation plan) get in touch with Linda.